I was posting a blog on MySpace, but I thought I would move it to a real blog site. I have been asked a few time to post more so I will give it a try.
For those that don't know I am in TX right now. I am being trained on how to work on hospital equipment (BMET) for the the Missouri Air Nation Guard. It is a 41 week school and I have 16 weeks to go. The school is broken up in to 12 block with 17 academic days each. Right now I am in block 8, with 7 day to go. Part of each block is spent part in lecture and part in lab. I really like the lab part. My class is made of ten people, 6 Air Force and 4 Army. The class has guard, reserve, and active duty servicemen, with both new recruits and prior service giving the class a interesting make up. The average age is around 28, with a high of 45 and low of 19. Oddly it worked out that the two ends are lab partners. It is like working with one of my children.
Reading: Crystal Gorge by David Eddings
No comments:
Post a Comment