Sunday, November 21, 2010

Children

So first a little information, block 11 is done and so just one more block to go.  Block 12 is mostly admin stuff and 15 pass/fail test.  I will be graduating on December 17 but I still do not have any information on phase II training yet.

Friday we were given a 5 hr lunch break so I went and saw a matinée of the new Harry Potter movie.  It was great, now just have to wait longer to see part 2.  I is going to be out in July 2011.  That means you will be able to by the box set of all the movies for Christmas 2011.  Good planing on their part.
I also went to Wal-Mart and pick up a new toy for Lucy.  She really likes playing with them.  She is so fun to have around.  I spent most of yesterday and today reading.  I really like the series I have been reading.

Now for the children.  I talked to my three oldest today.  I got good news, bad news, disappointing news and news that brought a tear to my eye.  It will be an interesting year.  You just never know what news they will spring on you next.  I love all my children very much.  They are all so different from one another.  They can bring such joy and such heartbreak.

Reading:  The Work and the Glory  Vol. 7 by: Gerald N. Lund



Ether 11: 22 And they did areject all the words of the prophets, because of their bsecret society and wicked abominations.

No comments:

Post a Comment