Sunday, September 26, 2010

Better late then never

Where did the week go?  I have been meaning to post all week and here it is the end of another week.  It has been a full one with both ups and downs.

Lucy continues to both entertain and comfort.  I let her run free in my little room most of the time I am here.  She has learned to climb the bed spread so she can even get on the bed now.  She also like to climb into my shoes  and play in my briefcase.  Best of all she like to sleep in my lap as I read at night.

Block 9 is moving right along.  I took four of the six test I have in lab this past week. We will finish up the block this coming week.  Then on to block 10, said to be one of the hardest.

Friday was the longest day of the week.  After school let out I changed and went with some members of the church to Oklahoma City.  They we did a session followed by cleaning the temple.  That was a wonderful experience.  A quick stop for ice cream really topped of the night.

It was a late night getting back so Saturday was a lounge around day.  After a quick trip to the store I watched Alice in Wonderland.  It was very good.  Then spent the some time chatting and reading.  Then it was off to institute class and dinner.  I ended the day with a book and Lucy asleep in my lap.

Reading: Animal Farm  by: George Orwell


D&C 133: 11 aWatch, therefore, for ye bknow neither the day nor the hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment