Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tap

Today I get to explain tapped.  I tapped a piece of equipment today, the Electrosurgical unit.  I was not feeling the best when I went to take the test and I could give a long list of excuses, but plain and simple I failed the test.  I took a retest right after and got  a 100, but a 70 is the best that is given.  I was the last one in the class to fail one, and with that no GD for any one in the class.  Such is life.  Tomorrow we start block 9.
Rufio made it though the night.  He had a series of seizures and is said to be doing OK today.  He is a very spunking dog that thinks he is the big boss, even if he is the smallest.  I have grateful he is doing well.


Reading: The Power by Rhonda Byrne





D&C 116: 1 
SPRING Hill is named by the Lord aAdam-ondi-Ahman, because, said he, it is the place where bAdam shall come to visit his people, or the Ancient of Days shall sit, as spoken of by Daniel the prophet.

No comments:

Post a Comment