Thursday, September 2, 2010

Study and dinner

With little to no sleep last night, and a long day yesterday.  I had a 2 hour with an LDS military Chaplin about my new calling.  He was very helpful and supportive.  Then I had to run to FHE with out having time for dinner.  I decided to stop by the mini mall for Taco Bell.  I guess I was suppose to be there, as a member that has missed the last two weeks came in just after me.  We chatted for a few and I found out it was a temporary conflict with work.  It is had for the sisters as there are so few, I know of at least one that does not come because of that.  I will be trying to change that.
School started out on a grand note.  We are being released at 1200 for the three day weekend.  So I will get to the farm about 2100 not 0200. That makes me real happy.
School, however, did not end well. I was forgotten about in lab.  My partner went first for the test and when he was done they never came and got me to test.  So I will have to test in the morning, then start on new machine.
Tonight had a good ending.  I was help a few class mates study in the day room and another group was getting together for a Mexican dinner and we got an invite to eat.  I knew a few of them, they attend the same school as I do, and one female that has picked me up so I did not have to walk to school in the rain.  It was a good dinner and I was invited for beer and hot wings next week.  I will make sure there is celery and blue cheese dressing, the way real New York's eat Buffalo hot wings.

Reading: The Younger Gods by David Eddings



Alma 53: 20 
 And they were all young men, and they were exceedingly valiant for acourage, and also for strength and activity; but behold, this was not all—they were men who were true at all times in whatsoever thing they were entrusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment